This Agreement shall be effective as of the date indicated below between Steadfast Executive Search, hereinafter referred to as “Company” and Referral Partner Program applicant listed below, hereinafter referred to as “Referrer”. Agreement shall continue in full force and effect until terminated by either party providing written notice of the termination to the other; and, in the event of such notice, this Agreement shall remain in effect as to any candidates, which have been referred by one party to the other. This Agreement may only be amended by documents signed in writing by both parties.
1) Exact referral fee amounts shall be fully disclosed by the Company and agreed to by the referrer prior to any candidate referrals. Placement fees must be billed in accordance with this agreement.
2) The Referrer’s portion of the fee, accompanied by a copy of the employer client’s check, shall be disbursed immediately upon expiration of the standard 90 money back guarantee provided to Company’s clients. Referrer shall gain access to funds following deposit of payment from the employer/client within 10 business days.
3) Steadfast Executive Search reserves the right to originate job orders through its own recruiting efforts, business development methods, and through any third party to whom a financial obligation may or may not be due. Because referral fees are considered fixed at the time of publishing, they cannot me affected up or down once posted.
4) Confidentiality shall be observed at all times. Information received from one firm shall not be disclosed to any other firm without the consent of the originating firm.
5) Guarantees shall be honored fully; no referral fees will be paid for candidates who do not remain employed by the client for a minimum of 90 days.
6) All referrals submitted will be credited to Referrer for a period of 2 years from the date of submission. If Referrer sends a candidate who is already on file with the Company, the referral fee still applies, if the actions of the referrer were a procuring cause of the placement.
7) During the course of the cooperative placement, the client shall be contacted only by authorized representatives of the Company.
8) During negotiations between a candidate and a client company, the Company shall be considered to have complete authority and responsibility for all related communications. The Referrer shall not interfere and shall rely entirely upon the Company to facilitate the entire candidate consideration and placement process.
9) Referrer shall respect the client relationships of Company and shall not use or share information for any business development purposes for 2 years after the job order is closed.
10) Candidate referrals are valid for 2 years. During that time period, candidates responding to any solicitation or follow-up to determine availability, either written or verbal, shall still be considered referral fee eligible - whether or not they have changed employers since the original referral by the referring firm.
11) The Company shall not contact a candidate for networking purposes or to obtain referrals for a current search without the explicit consent of the Referrer. If referrals are subsequently solicited from the Referrer’s candidate, or if that candidate refers other candidates with the knowledge of the Company (for the same job order), these will also be considered referral fee eligible (payable to Referrer). Should candidate be hired, the Referrer shall be compensated at a rate of 30% of the fee negotiated between the client and Company.
12) All significant steps involving a candidate’s prospective employment (i.e. initial interview, second interview, offer, turndown) shall be reported to the referrer as soon as possible. Referrers can expect to hear from their assigned account manager, via email, each day.
13) All referrals, job orders, or other related information exchanged between the cooperative firms must be non-discriminatory and shall be in strict accordance with all applicable laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.
14) I consent to receiving regular communications from Company concerning referrals, open positions, announcements, and any business to which the Company may be involved that could impact my Referral Partnership, my referrals or the like. I understand that these communications may come in various forms that include but are not limited to phone, email, text, and mail.
14) Any dispute under this agreement shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration before the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) in accordance with NAPS’ rules for final and binding arbitration then in effect.
Questions?Check Out Our FAQ, Message Us or Give Us a Call (888) 922-2314